Acadia National Park
Henry J. Wong was killed following a fall on the Precipice Trail. His death and place of accident is listed in his family genealogy. He was born January 12, 1958 at Bangor, Maine, and died from a climbing accident in Acadia National Park in 1985.
It was 1985
ReplyDeleteDid they ever find his glasses?
ReplyDeleteWill miss my friend for rest of my life, wish he would have asked me to go to Acadia that day
ReplyDelete. Would have said no on climb. Always with you Henry
Allan Woodcock III
DeleteFind his glasses
ReplyDeleteSeriously worried about his glasses? Come on over and see me, will teach you about respect is all about . Allan Woodcock III
ReplyDeleteDon't know who are, really not a good person to mess with
ReplyDeleteHenry was wonderful person! Don't mess with me!!!!!!
Why you ask about glasses?
ReplyDeleteI was visiting Acadia from Washington D.C., Henry and his girlfriend passed me, he was hiking recklessly off the trail. About 10 minutes later I came upon Henry’s girlfriend who was sobbing hysterically. Me and two other hikers stayed with Henry until Air Care arrived. He had severe head trauma, bleeding profusely when I came upon him. I think of him when I’m hiking and always have told my children to stay on the trail.
ReplyDelete